District Annual Budgets
The District will annually approve both a Series 2004A Bonds debt service budget and an operations and maintenance “O&M” budget. The Series 2004A Bonds require level annual debt service and so the bond debt service budget will not vary substantially from year-to-year.
The Board adopts the budget each year in accordance with a process outlined in the Florida Statutes. Each Fiscal Year runs from October 1 to September 30. The Board will first approve a proposed budget in the spring and will provide it to the City of Ormond Beach and Flagler County at least 60 days before the budget hearing, at which time the Board will adopt the final budget and levy the resulting non-ad valorem assessments.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted Debt Service Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2019 Adopted O&M Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted O&M Budget PDF | RTF
- Fiscal Year 2020 Adopted Debt Service 2017 Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed O&M Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Proposed Debt Service Budget (PDF | RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted O&M Budget (PDF) | (RTF)
- Fiscal Year 2021 Adopted DS Budget (PDF) | (RTF)
For anyone interested in adopted budgets prior to Fiscal Year 2019, please contact the District Office.